Our platform unifies digital-to-physical customer journeys across all channels, lines of business and services, creating compelling human connections that multiply revenue and deepen customer loyalty.
Our Solutions Team are working on some truly interesting challenges as part of their work with our enterprise clients. As we scale and grow, we’re looking for another Solutions Consultant to work with our prospects, clients and partners, whilst working closely with the rest of the wider business.
About the role
- Engaging with prospects early pre-sales stage to guide them to the optimal business solution and understanding the full business impact of that solution
- Consulting and driving prospects to best-practise set-ups based on knowledge of other JRNI deployments
- Owning the scoping and definition of requirements and working closely with the Product Team to communicate feature ideas and market requirements
- Working closely with Sales, Customer Success and Professional Services to deliver a successful implementation as part of a team
- Producing clear documentation for prospects and internal users
- Working with Technical Architects to scope a bespoke solution when required
You’re an impeccable communicator, with experience presenting to both internal and external stakeholders. With a technical mindset, you love guiding and coaching a client to an end solution and seeing the implementation through to go-live. You’re self motivated and have ease working in a fast-growing fast-paced environment, you can demonstrate;
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Experience of software requirement gathering, definition and documentation
- Inquisitive and challenging nature along with a willingness to take ownership and responsibility of a task
- Experience in a similar technical solutions role, delivering a complex SaaS product
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. We’re a proudly diverse office, based in Farringdon, with excellent benefits such as generous gender-equal maternity/paternity leave, flexible working not to mention the regular social events!