It’s an exciting time to join JRNI, we’re scaling up our teams and are looking for a Technical Architect to join our Integrations Team to help us support our clients with any bespoke features and requests, whilst being their on hand technical contact through from initial scoping, right through to implementation and go-live.
The JRNI platform is built on the AWS cloud platform, and is constantly in a state of expansion. Our front end web UIs are built using AngularJS, and sit on top of our Rest API to interact with our platform and display information to our users. Our team of innovative developers have just finished a new micro-services architecture which enables even more flexible integration options and rapid prototyping.
About the role;
You’ll be guided by our Technical Integrations Manager to be able to make sensible, scalable decisions around bespoke technical design work of our scheduling solutions for our clients. You’ll be bridging the gap between customer requirements and product development by working closely with our Professional Services, Development and Engineering teams to create technology-powered solutions to business challenges. You will be:
- Participating in all stages of software delivery life-cycle, from technical discovery through to delivery, deployment and post implementation
- Undertaking problem analysis, solution architecture, technical design and implementation; delivering effective presentations to both internal and external stakeholders
- Carrying out technical discovery and feasibility analysis whilst ensuring any of your work is part of a wider commercially scalable business interests
- Understanding the relationship between technical features and business benefits, and influencing our product roadmap utilising your commercial understanding
You’re a talented Solutions Architect / Technical Consultant or equivalent, looking for your next career step. You’re very good at engaging with and extracting needs from complex client requirements and creating technical documentation as you go. You can quickly translate what they say into the language of the system you are responsible for, and make qualified, reasonable, well thought out proposals for how to move forward. You have;
- Around 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role with a technical background
- Effective at interacting across technical and business resources from the developer level through to management
- Knowledge of front and back-end architecture and multiple web technologies and languages, as well as technical design and implementation of enterprise business solutions
- An ability to clearly articulate complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience, with a business value perspective
- Ideally, experience with enterprise scale SaaS systems (MS Dynamics, Oracle, Salesforce, etc.)
Strong culture makes JRNI a great place to work! We care deeply about the growth and happiness of every member of our team. We offer out of office personal learning days, discounted health insurance and dental, monthly social events, company stock options, and flexible working options to help you strike the right balance.