It’s an exciting time to join JRNI! We’re scaling up our teams, and looking for an Information Security Analyst to join our growing Team in London. This is a new role and opportunity for someone who is passionate about all things InfoSec, and is excited by the prospect of supporting some of our large Enterprise clients with their requests and queries around our policies.
About the role;
This is a real opportunity to learn and grow with a fast paced dynamic start-up company, the role is incredibly varied and you’ll be required to own a variety of workloads and responsibilities. You’ll be working closely with our Information Security Specialist, helping to ensure we are ISO27001 compliant, assisting with some large client queries and requests around our InfoSec policies whilst helping to scale and improve our processes. With our help, you will be;
- Assessing internal and external security metrics and owning effective reporting (these could be customer reports, daily maintenance reports etc.)
- Assisting with internal audit activities laid out by our Information Security Specialist to ensure we are compliant
- Using our internal ticketing system Jira, answering queries and requests from other staff members relating to your department
- Reviewing security logs and ensuring all information is up to date and correct
You have a strong interest in Information Security processes and are keen to develop your career in this direction. You’ve got a willingness to learn and love getting creative with your problem solving and won’t be afraid to get stuck in. You’re a strong communicator and can thrive in an environment where requirements can change often. You will have;
- A technical degree within the Computer Science or Information Security field
- Practical experience within Linux-based systems, infrastructure and tools
- Desirable but not essential - Theoretical knowledge of ISO27001, PCI:DSS or related standards, laws or guidelines such as EU GDPR or Data Protection Act
This is an excellent opportunity to join and grow a fast paced start-up company. We’re based in Farringdon with great benefits such as flexible working, volunteering and personal learning days on top of your holiday days, regular social activities and a playful relaxed office. Apply now for more details!