JRNI is a fast-growing SaaS organization that is transforming the way companies interact with their customers. Using our AI-driven scheduling engine, we specialize in powering Omnichannel Conversion for the world’s largest brands like LEGO, US Bank, and Bed Bath & Beyond. Founded in 2008, we work with thousands of customers including some of the world's largest retail, finance, and telco brands.
JRNI is now looking for a skilled Software Engineer to work out of our Manchester, New Hampshire office. The successful candidate will be involved from the initial customer contact through to the planning, execution and ongoing support of the project involving solution partners, internal software developers and clients. You will be leading technical aspects of vendor and customer integrations from project kickoff to complete delivery. You will work closely with internal teams, including product management and engineering, as well as vendor and insurance company partners.
- Interface directly with enterprise clients to integrate their mobile, web, e-commerce, and point of sale applications with our APIs/SDKs and custom features
- Manage the technical customer relationship for all facets of the integration including, but not limited to, requirements clarification, integration testing, scalability testing, giving demos, upgrading software, and responding to customer needs for technical information
- Work closely with product and engineering in delivering enterprise-level solutions to customers through problem solving, testing, and code delivery
- Around 2-5 years experience in software and solutions development delivery, testing, and interfacing with customers.
- Exceptional organizational skills, meticulous attention to detail, and the ability to maintain focus in a fast paced environment.
- Understanding of Web Services, Internet architecture, SQL, and software development.
- Self-motivated and self-managed with a high degree of dependability.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other supportive program, or commensurate technology industry experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
Strong culture makes JRNI a great place to work! We care deeply about the growth and happiness of every member of our team. JRNI offers 20 days paid vacation, 401k, health insurance, monthly social events, company stock options, and flexible working options to help you strike the right balance.