About the role
At JRNI, we’re scaling rapidly and looking for a Demand Generation Manager to take our programs to the next level. The role will work closely with Marketing, Revenue Operations and Sales to develop and manage lead gen programs, own optimization of those programs and conversion of leads into sales opportunities.
As a startup with a global team of 100+, our company is agile, fast-moving and growing quickly. We’re currently focused on growth in retail banking, retail and telco, so any relevant experience is an added bonus! The position will enable you to mix creativity with the practical aspects of A/B testing and program assessment.
- Execute integrated campaigns with a focus on opportunity generation
- Create engaging, compelling, high-performance campaigns - including message development, targeting, execution and metrics reporting
- Work with Marketo, Salesforce and rest of marketing stack
- Create nurture and drip campaigns
- Drive creation of new assets
- Draft emails for sales to support new programs
You will have;
- B2B marketing experience, especially in a growth stage company
- Proficient experience with marketing automation tools, particularly Marketo, and CRM tools
- A solid understanding of how to support an Inside Sales team
- 4 + years of marketing/lead gen experience with a desire to take on more responsibility
- Self-motivation and drive to work independently and collaboratively
- Desire to own your campaigns from ideation through execution, optimization and competition
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Please provide us with information about you, your education, skills and experience, why you’re the perfect applicant for this role – as well as your resume and any links to blogs/social media pages/previous work or University projects that you would like to share with us. Please also include any examples of written content you have produced that would support your application.