This is a unique opportunity to join a company that has the stability and commercial success of a big business, but the heart & soul of a start-up. Our Dev teams are working on truly interesting challenges – scalability, latency, distributed systems…So we need someone who is motivated by problem solving & seeing the wider impacts of their work.
Helping BookingBug scale while growing with your team technically and professionally, is the soul driver of our Developer Team Leads. You will be mentoring, recruiting and leading your team of developers, whilst giving technical advice and support on the way. We employ various frameworks, from front-end AngularJS, Vue.js, React and the AWS stack.
Based in our London HQ, you will be working across a range of internal and client projects - including a growing list of major international brands such as Chanel, US Bank, HM Treasury and more.
Your technical skills
- You have experience making important architectural choices and have transparency around this with your team
You thrive in a fast paced agile tech environment and enjoy supporting and coaching others. You’re a strong communicator and are adept at supporting others to an end goal. Working with a team made up of developers, a QA and Product Manager, you will be;
- Helping your new starters/Juniors, during their onboarding process whilst training them about the stack and codebase
- Mentoring and coaching your team members and being accountable for the deliveries and deadlines
- Enabling your peers to focus on priority work and the product without forgetting to effectively delegate
- Contributing to the roadmap by pairing with a Product Manager and ensuring your team are on target with business requirements
If this sounds like you we’d love to hear from you! We’re based in Farringdon in a dynamic, fun office and have international offices in Boston and Sydney as well. Our team is very diverse, with backgrounds spanning from astrophysics to criminology to music management, and we pride ourselves on our great working culture.