Position: Market Manager
Department: Sales and Marketing
Reports To: Regional Sales Manager
SUMMARY: Our Market Managers are responsible for owning and developing all aspects of the Boochcraft brand within their assigned territory. They are the tip of the spear for our brand-building efforts, seeking out Best Fit accounts and developing sustainable partnerships. A successful Market Manager will achieve sales goals by developing new business, manage our active accounts, maintaining relations with our distribution partners, ensuring retail merchandising standards are achieved, and building excitement through events and promotions. This position requires a dynamic, self-motivated individual with strong social drive and a passion for one of the most exciting new categories in the beverage industry.
- Being the chief evangelist for the brand in your market
- Sell into new accounts
- Manage existing account relationships
- Build Boochcraft presence in accounts with point-of-sale, promotions, and incremental distribution
- Input field data into CRM
- Developing a network of key industry buyers and employees
- Build relationships and conduct ride-alongs with distributor reps
- Present new products and package options at distributor meetings
- Key traits and attributes: Excellent communication skills, organized and detail oriented, connections in the restaurant or grocery world are a plus
- Upholding our company values
- Seek out event and marketing opportunities
- Collaborate and assist in executing all promotional events with the event coordinator
- Other reasonably related duties as assigned by the Sales Manager and/or his/her designee.
KEY COLLABORATORS: Regional Event Coordinator, Community Managers, National Accounts Manager
- Education: BSc/BA in business administration, marketing, communications or relevant field or 4+years experience in outside sales; MSc/MA a plus.
- Experience: The ideal candidate will have 2+ years in outside sales or relevant experience and should be a passionate enthusiast of Boochcraft.
- License or Certification: Owns a vehicle and valid CA driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Specialized Skills: Proficient in Microsoft office suite, Google suite, mobile apps and CRM. Sales, restaurant, bar, beverage experience.
- Physical Requirements: Ability to safely lift moderately heavy equipment (a minimum of 60 lbs.) and operate equipment within safety standards.
DEPARTMENT: Sales & Marketing
POSITION TYPE: This is a full-time position.
TRAVEL: Frequent travel within the territory which may require multiple overnights. Infrequent travel outside of the designated sales territory may be required.
SUPERVISES: no direct reports