We are hiring for Sacramento, San Francisco, Los Angeles, SLO and SB territories. As well as Phoenix, AZ. Please indicate which city you're interested in.
JOB TITLE: Event Staff
REPORTS TO: Event Coordinator, Regional Event Manager, Event Director
LOCATION: Territory Specific
POSITION TYPE: Part-time
TRAVEL: Travel outside of the local area and overnight can be required.
KEY COLLABORATORS: Event Coordinator, Sales Representative
JOB SUMMARY: Boochcraft Event Staff are the face of the company. They are responsible for accurately delivering the Boochcraft message, values and product with the utmost integrity. With the help of the coordinator, they will set up/break down events, care for product and help with the upkeep of all gear provided.
- Education: N/A
- Experience: Serving experience preferred
- License or Certification: Owns a vehicle and valid driver’s license with clean driving record, SafeServ license preferred
- Specialized Skills: N/A
- Physical Requirements: Ability to safely lift moderately heavy equipment (a minimum of 60 lbs.) move 100 lbs safely and operate equipment within safety standards. Ability to work inside and outside in all weather conditions for periods up to 10 hours. Ability to bend, twist, kneel frequently. Must have manual dexterity. Endurance to work an entire shift on foot.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Uphold Boochcraft’s company values while representing the Company with enthusiasm and confidence.
- Be an advocate for a safe working environment for themselves as well as other Event Staff.
- Maintain a professional work environment that fosters a collaborative team spirit with respect for each individual.
- Keep the Event Coordinator, Regional Event Manager and/or Event Director informed about important developments in real time.
- Maintain clear lines of communication with the Marketing Team as well as all team members.
- Represent Boochcraft in a professional manner and maintain an orderly appearance. This includes, but is not limited to, cleanliness (personal and in their physical spaces), conduct (both on and off the clock) and communication (both written and verbal) all while maintaining a high standard for themselves in every aspect of their role as they represent the consumer facing image of the Company.
- Share the Boochcraft brand with potential customers at events of all types.
- Educate customers on the Boochcraft product and brand values.
- Commitment of at least 5-10 hours per week to working events, tastings and/or demos.
- Full flexibility on weekends is preferred.
- Willing and able to pick up any related event gear and meet with the Event Coordinator regularly to discuss events, training, and other updates with the product and/or company.
- Maintain a reliable car that can hold a 10x10 tent and jockey box if needed.
- Comfortable driving a small sprinter van if needed.
- Give customer feedback to Event Coordinator that is received at events. Our feedback loop from events to the Production and Sales Team is crucial. It helps us maintain the highest quality product!
- Continue his/her education as needed to fill gaps in technical and managerial knowledge.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Event Staff will also perform other reasonably related duties as assigned by Event Manager or Regional Event Manager and/or his/her designee.
Please only submit a resume, a few tidbits about yourself. Lastly, let us know what you're currently listening to...music, podcast, book on tape, that unnecessarily loud talker in the coffee shop…
Failure to follow these directions will automatically disqualify you.