Bodhi aims to build a credible, autonomous, and global prediction market. This platform will allow users to create and trade on the outcome of finance, sports, politics, and any other type of events that are publicly verifiable. Bodhi’s innovative “replaceable oracle” mechanism, powered by Bodhi’s digital token (BOT), will enhance the reliability of the prediction market’s decision-making process.
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY:
We are looking for a marketing expert who is looking for a new challenge in blockchain industry. You will play a critical role in shaping the direction of our company. Your job is to provide support on all aspects of marketing for our company. We want you to convince us that you can convince others that blockchain has the potential to change the world.
- Develop marketing campaigns across multiple channels to acquire new audiences, while determining what drives efficient.
- Make strategic and operational media planning, and arranging publications in local and global media.
- Build strategic relationships with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Experience with managing and analysing marketing campaigns.
- A thoroughly knowledge of blockchain industry and its impact on the current business environment.
- An excellent oral and written communicator, able to represent the organization and its work intelligently and engagingly to target audiences for particular purposes.
- An energetic self-starter who is able to work independently or collaboratively as needed.
- Experience with marketing promotion in blockchain industry.
Job Type: Full-time / Intern Marketing Specialist
Location: San Mateo, CA USA
How to Apply:
Send your resume to email@example.com quoting the Job Title in the email subject.
(Bodhi is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Bodhi does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, marital status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need).