Bodhi aims to build a credible, autonomous, and global prediction market. This platform will allow users to create and trade on the outcome of finance, sports, politics, and any other type of events that are publicly verifiable. Bodhi’s innovative “replaceable oracle” mechanism, powered by Bodhi’s digital token (BOT), will enhance the reliability of the prediction market’s decision-making process.
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY:
We are looking for an expert Blockchain backend engineer who is passionate about building innovative solutions using Blockchain technology. The backend engineer will help us to build scalable server and API service that communicates with blockchain node and manages Bodhi-related data.
- Design and implement API for reading from and writing data to blockchain with Node.js, RESTful API architectures and backend server components knowledge.
- Build infrastructure to sync with blockchain data through cloud-based service delivery platforms and tools.
- Analyze, design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for end user applications. Write code, complete programming and perform testing and debugging of applications.
- 2+ years of experience as a Backend Engineer, or similar capacity.
- Knowledge of blockchain technologies and smart contracts.
- Experience with building backend server components.
- Familiar with backend technologies such as Node.js, Python or Go.
- Experience with RESTful architecture and GraphQL.
- Experience with designing and implementing backend architectures.
- Experience with NoSQL databases. Understanding principles and features for different databases types.
- Good testing habits with TDD and BDD. Experience in writing unit, integration, and E2E tests.
- Being a team-player.
- Experience with Solidity Smart Contract and Dapp development.
- Experience writing code that communicates with the Ethereum or Qtum blockchain.
- Experience with Docker. Familiar with mainstream cloud services (AWS, AliCloud).
- Competitive package
- Flexible work hours
- Health insurance
- Vacation & Paid time off
- Lunch allowance & snacks
- Happy hours & team outing
Job Type: Full-time / Intern Engineer
Location: San Mateo, CA USA
How to Apply:
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Title in the email subject.
(Bodhi is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Bodhi does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, marital status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need).