Bodhi aims to build a credible, autonomous, and global prediction market. This platform will allow users to create and trade on the outcome of finance, sports, politics, and any other type of events that are publicly verifiable. Bodhi’s innovative “replaceable oracle” mechanism, powered by Bodhi’s digital token (BOT), will enhance the reliability of the prediction market’s decision-making process.
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY:
We are looking for an expert Solidity developer to join our core founding team. The Solidity developer will help us to build, test and refine a range of Smart Contracts which are critical to the success of Bodhi prediction market.
- Writing Smart Contract components to implement Bodhi’s prediction market and oracle layers.
- Writing lightweight and optimized Smart Contracts for deployment costs.
- Solidity interfaces, extensions, and modules for outward-facing applications.
- 2+ years of experience as a Software Engineer, or similar capacity.
- 2+ years of experience in Solidity smart contract and Dapp development.
- Experience with Solidity and keeping up to date with the latest updates.
- Has deployed multiple working contracts on the Ethereum or Qtum blockchain.
- Wrote test cases for all their own smart contract functions.
- Strong blockchain technology believer.
- Passion for building smart contracts and decentralized applications.
- Ability to deliver a clean, optimized, and testable code.
- Being a team-player.
- Experience developing on the Qtum blockchain.
- Experience using solc compiler.
- Experience using Truffle.
- Experience with decentralized exchange architecture and implementation.
- Competitive package
- Flexible work hours
- Health insurance
- Vacation & Paid time off
- Lunch allowance & snacks
- Happy hours & team outing
Job Type: Full-time / Intern Engineer
Location: San Mateo, CA USA
How to Apply:
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Title in the email subject.
(Bodhi is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Bodhi does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, marital status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need).