Summary of Position
BobCAD-CAM Inc. is seeking a full-time experienced software developer to be responsible for the main UI framework developed in C#/WPF for Windows Desktop applications. Candidate will also tie all existing functionality of current product into the new framework. The candidate will work in the Clearwater office, and is required to be at the office during working hours.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Designing, developing, and testing of WPF applications using modern frameworks and design patterns
• Ability to design professional, usable interface layouts.
• Ability to work individually, as well as in a team environment
• Maintain and rewrite legacy code
• Develop realistic estimates for proposed projects
• Identify and implement process improvements
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field
• Proficient knowledge in .NET WPF/C# application development
• Proficient knowledge in C++ and Object Oriented Design
• Experience with OpenGL and Third Party Plug-ins a plus.
• Understanding of software API development a plus.
• Ability to solve technical problems
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Competitive salary commensurate with experience
• Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
• 401(K) Savings Plan
• Vacation Plan and sick leave
Education Required Bachelors's Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent
Job Type Employee
Job Status Full Time