BobCAD CAM, Inc is looking for talented individuals with strong background in CNC programming to become valuable members of the Technical Support team. As one of our Applications Engineers, you will be given every opportunity to use your knowledge and enthusiasm on projects covering every aspect of the support of CAD/CAM including:
- Technical Support
- Customer Support & Training
- Software Demonstrations
- Post Processor support, development and customization
You will have the opportunity to work with customers that are using the most advanced and CNC equipment in the world today. This position will specifically be focused in the area of support and customization.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Vacation Plan and sick leave
Since 1985 BobCAD-CAM has been dedicated to providing manufacturers with powerful and easy to use CNC programming CAD-CAM software. Our purpose is helping our customers effectively automate the machining process. We now provide CNC G & M Code for Mill, Lathe, Router, Water Jet, Laser, Plasma and Wire EDM machines. Our CAD/CAM programs offer powerful CAD functionality for design that is integrated with CAM for CNC Programming with Toolpath, automatic G Code producing functionality and much more.
- Experience with CAD/CAM software
- Strong knowledge of CNC programming / Machining (Multiaxis or Mill Turn is a strong plus)
- Basic Windows OS Knowledge
- Experience in post processor customization, support and development is a strong plus