BobCAD-CAM Inc. located in beautiful Clearwater, Florida is a software development company which provides CAD/CAM solutions for the manufacturing market. The BobCAD-CAM family of products is designed for users of all levels, making the most complex manufacturing problems easily attainable.
Summary of Position
BobCAD-CAM Inc. is seeking a full-time experienced Product Owner ( Project Manager ) in the CAD/CAM market to assist in creation of the end user specifications for new features of the BobCAD-CAM software product line to be utilized by the developers for their implementation. This candidate will work directly under the Director of Software Development to gather needed software requirements, and provide the developers with the workflow and designs they need to implement the required features. The candidate will work in the Clearwater office, and is required to be at the office during working hours.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Creation of development specifications and workflows for new features or modifications to existing features
- Collaboration with the team to ensure the delivery of the product by targeted time frames.
- Development of project time lines
- Continuous contact with the various stake holders and users of the software
- Identify and implement process improvements
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must have experience in a leadership role of a software development team
- Strong experience in the CAD/CAM domain
- Ability to solve technical problems
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong written and oral communication skills