Summary of Position
BobCAD-CAM Inc. is seeking a full-time experienced software developer to aid in the various projects and expansion of the BobCAD-CAM product lines. This may include items, but is not limited to, such as toolpath calculation, CAD/CAM system architecture, CAD related development, and third party product integration. The candidate will work in the Clearwater office, and is required to be at the office during working hours.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Designing, developing, testing and documenting software components
- Working in a team environment
- Maintain and rewrite legacy code
- Develop realistic estimates for proposed projects
- Identify and implement process improvements
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Minimum of a Master’s degree in Engineering or similar field
- Proficient knowledge in C++ and Object Oriented Design
- Experience with one or more of the following: STL, XML, OpenGL
- Experience with applied mathematics and computation geometry
- Ability to solve technical problems
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Fortune 500 Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Vacation Plan and sick leave
About BobCAD CAM, Inc.
BobCAD-CAM Inc. located in beautiful Clearwater, Florida is a software development company which provides CAD/CAM solutions for the manufacturing market. The BobCAD-CAM family of products is designed for users of all levels, making the most complex manufacturing problems easily attainable.
Since 1985 BobCAD-CAM has been dedicated to providing manufacturers with powerful and easy to use CNC programming CAD-CAM software. Our purpose is helping our customers effectively automate the machining process. We now provide CNC G & M Code for Mill, Lathe, Router, Water Jet, Laser, Plasma and Wire EDM machines. Our CAD/CAM programs offer powerful CAD functionality for design that is integrated with CAM for CNC Programming with Toolpath, automatic G Code producing functionality and much more.