Do you have experience in CAD CAM or Machining? Are you a problem solver that enjoys finding solutions? Do you love to think outside the box? We have a spot for you on our team!
Summary of Position
BobCAD CAM, Inc is looking for talented individuals with strong background in CNC programming to become a valuable member of our Technical Support team. As one of our Applications Engineers, you will be given every opportunity to use your knowledge and enthusiasm on projects covering every aspect of the support of CAD/CAM including:
- Technical Support
- Customer Support & Training
- Software Demonstrations
- Post Processor support, development and customization
You will have the opportunity to work with customers that are using the most advanced and CNC equipment in the world today. This position will specifically be focused in the area of support and customization.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with CAD / CAM software
- Strong knowledge of CNC programming (4 and 5 axis or Mill Turn is a strong plus)
- Basic Windows OS Knowledge
- Experience in post processor customization, support and development is a strong plus
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Vacation Plan and sick leave
About the Company:
With more than 30 years' experience delivering quality software to machinists and manufacturers around the world, the BobCAD-CAM team works hard and plays hard. Enjoy our jeans and t-shirt dress code, monthly BBQ staff meetings, company parties and team-building outings.
To be considered for this position, respond to this posting with an attached Word or PDF Resume. You can also apply online at - http://bobcad.com/about/careers/