Front End Website Designer
Bluleadz is looking for a Junior Web Designer to work on a portfolio of client accounts website design & development efforts. Bluleadz is a HubSpot Diamond Inbound Marketing Agency that offers clients a full range of digital marketing options.
Our Core Values:
- Everything we do must be AWESOME
- Do the RIGHT thing!
- Take Ownership / Self Motivated / Reliable
- Be passionate and have a positive “Can Do” attitude
- Treat everyone with respect, honesty & consideration
- Unlimited vacation time
- Health, Vision, Dental insurance
- 401K Plan
- Free snacks, red bull, and beer
- Open work environment
- You get to work with kick-ass people
Tactical Responsibilities include:
- Website design and development on the HubSpot CMS platform.
- Creation of custom website templates and interactive tools ie: calculators, assessment tools etc.
- Creation of Landing pages & email templates.
- Optimize websites for mobile, speed, security, and user experience.
- Quality assurance of work by testing functionality on a wide variety of browsers and platforms using testing suites.
- Create website experiences that result in an increase in lead generation and customer acquisition.
- Work with the team to incorporate the latest technology to always be improving the quality of the user experience.
- Experience with PHP is preferred
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to simplify and distill complex ideas into intuitive experiences
- Effective time management and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Personal desire and eagerness to learn and stay up-to-date with the latest web development trends and best practices.
- A passion for developing and a willingness to share what you learned.
Things You Should Be:
- Ability to work as a team and prioritize project tasks within a team as well as individually.
- Have a proven ability to communicate effectively via phone and email.
- Strong analytical capabilities and demonstrated track record of increasing client performance.
- Demonstrate proactive thinking and the ability to adapt to market changes and sudden change in project scope.
- Have a passion for development, user experience, digital marketing.
- Positive can-do attitude.