We are looking for a Paid Media Specialist to run PPC campaigns and monitor paid search budgets on Google, Bing and Social Media Accounts.
In this role, you should be well-versed in principles of search engine marketing (SEM) including search engine optimization (SEO.) You should also be analytical and good with numbers.
Your goal will be to ensure our online marketing efforts have the highest possible return on investment (ROI.)
- Launching and optimizing PPC campaigns
- Monitoring budgets and overseeing search platform accounts
- Tracking KPIs and producing useful reports for management
- Participate in forming effective paid search strategies
- Launch and optimize various PPC campaigns
- Oversee accounts on search platforms (e.g. Google AdWords, Bing) and social media platforms
- Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Produce reports for management (e.g. dashboards)
- Write attractive and concise copy for adverts
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors
- Find ways to reduce risk of click fraud
- Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends
THINGS YOU SHOULD BE
- Have 2-3 years experience building and managing PPC and social media paid advertising accounts
- Have a proven ability to communicate effectively via phone and email.
- The ability to manage expectations and advise on proper inbound marketing best practices
- Ability to handle multiple client accounts at the same time.
- Strong analytical capabilities and demonstrated track record of increasing client performance.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and Marketing Automation/Lead Nurturing.
- Demonstrate proactive thinking and the ability to adapt to market changes and sudden change in project scope.
- Ability to work as a team and prioritize project tasks within a team as well as individually.
- Have a passion for marketing and a positive can-do attitude.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Everything we do must be AWESOME
- Do the RIGHT thing!
- Take Ownership / Self Motivated / Reliable
- Be passionate and have a positive “Can Do” attitude
- Treat everyone with respect, honesty & consideration
- Unlimited vacation time
- Health, Vision, Dental insurance
- Free snacks, red bull, and beer
- Openwork environment
- You get to work with kick-ass people