Front End Website Developer
Bluleadz is a HubSpot Diamond Inbound Marketing Agency that offers clients a full range of digital marketing options. We are growing rapidly and looking to hire a full-time HubSpot website developer to work on a portfolio of client accounts website design & development efforts.
We want someone who is an expert in the HubSpot CMS platform and has extensive design and coding skills. If you are looking to push the limits, grow our clients' brands and increase results through your development initiatives this is the job for you.
To do a little research on us and our culture please visit our website www.bluleadz.com.
Tactical Responsibilities include:
- Website design and development on the HubSpot CMS platform.
- Creation of custom website templates and interactive tools ie: calculators, assessment tools etc.
- Creation of Landing pages & email templates.
- Optimize websites for mobile, speed, security, and user experience.
- Quality assurance of work by testing functionality on a wide variety of browsers and platforms using testing suites.
- Ability to analyze data and digital marketing metrics and create UX strategies from the results.
- Create website experiences that result in an increase in lead generation and customer acquisition.
- Work with the team to incorporate the latest technology to always be improving the quality of the user experience.
- Be willing to mentor other team member designers and developers.
Things You Should Be:
- Ability to work as a team and prioritize project tasks within a team as well as individually.
- Have a proven ability to communicate effectively via phone and email.
- Strong analytical capabilities and demonstrated track record of increasing client performance.
- Demonstrate proactive thinking and the ability to adapt to market changes and sudden change in project scope.
- Have a passion for development, user experience, digital marketing.
- Positive can-do attitude.
- 3-5 years + experience in front end web development specifically in major CMS platform
- HubSpot COS experience is strongly preferred
- Minimum 3 years professional experience in responsive website design (desktop, tablet, mobile), cross browser compatible and adaptive web design solutions
- Professional experience with UX Design
- Experience with PHP is preferred
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficient in all the latest front-end coding languages
- Strong understanding of performance tools and page speed metrics.
- Knowledge of up-to-date search engine optimization techniques and best practices.
- Experience developing HTML emails and knowledge of the limitations of this medium
- Experience working with Jinja, Hubl or other templating engines
- Ability to simplify and distill complex ideas into intuitive experiences
- Effective time management and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Personal desire and eagerness to learn and stay up-to-date with the latest web development trends and best practices.
- Previous experience of working closely with other designers & developers to realize solutions.
- A passion for developing and a willingness to share what you learned.
Our Core Values:
- Everything we do must be AWESOME
- Do the RIGHT thing!
- Take Ownership / Self Motivated / Reliable
- Be passionate and have a positive “Can Do” attitude
- Treat everyone with respect, honesty & consideration
- Unlimited vacation time
- Health, Vision, Dental insurance
- 401K Plan
- Free snacks, red bull, and beer
- Open work environment
- You get to work with kick-ass people