We are looking for our next Inbound Marketing Rockstar!
Increasing website visitors, leads and customers through inbound marketing efforts is our specialty. With our rapid growth, we are currently hiring for a full-time Entry-Level Inbound Marketing Consultant position who will be a part of the Bluleadz Marketing Team. You will be responsible for learning inbound marketing best practices and taking over an account executive role for the Bluleadz brand, while also learning how to work with a cross-functional team of marketers, copywriters, designers & developers to bring these campaigns to life.
You’ll work directly with our Marketing Manager on the development and execution of inbound marketing campaigns and strategies for Bluleadz. You will be responsible for driving and executing digital marketing initiatives that attract new visitors, convert them into leads and acquire them as customers, resulting in a positive ROI for our company.
To learn more about our company and the culture please visit our website www.bluleadz.com.
- Developing Digital Marketing Strategies
- Search Engine Optimization
- Buyer Persona Research & Development
- Content Creation
- Email marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Marketing Analytics and Reporting
- Campaign Analysis
- Lead Nurturing
- Various other internet marketing activities
THINGS YOU SHOULD BE
- Have a passion for digital marketing and a positive can-do attitude.
- Have strong communication skills and enjoy working with a team.
- The ability to manage expectations, meet deadlines and go the extra mile on projects.
- Demonstrate proactive thinking and the ability to adapt to market changes and sudden change in project scope.
- Ability to work as a team and prioritize project tasks within a team as well as individually.
- Pays close attention to detail, and does everything awesome.
- Has a very strong work ethic, eagerness to keep learning and driven to advance in your career.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related industry.
- Prior internship experience in digital marketing, content marketing or related position.
- Eagerness to learn new skills and advance in a fast paced industry.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills.
- Organized, the ability to strategically plan campaigns and ensure on-time deliverability.
- Everything we do must be AWESOME
- Do the RIGHT thing!
- Take Ownership / Self Motivated / Reliable
- Be passionate and have a positive “Can Do” attitude
- Treat everyone with respect, honesty & consideration
- Unlimited vacation time
- Health, Vision, Dental insurance
- 401K Plan
- Free snacks, red bull, and beer
- Open work environment
- You get to work with kick-ass people