We are looking for our next Inbound Marketing Rockstar!
Increasing website visitors, leads and customers for our clients through inbound marketing efforts is our specialty. With our rapid growth, we are currently hiring for a full-time Inbound Marketing Consultant position who will be responsible for handling a portfolio of their own accounts, while also working with a cross-functional team of marketers, copywriters, designers & developers to bring these campaigns to life.
You’ll lead the development and execution of inbound marketing strategies for your portfolio of retainer-based clients. You will be responsible for driving customer segmentation and digital marketing strategies that attract new visitors, convert them into leads and acquire them as customers, resulting in a positive ROI for clients. We specialize in Manufacturing, SaaS, Healthcare and various other industries.
To learn more about our company and the culture please visit our website www.bluleadz.com.
- Developing Digital Marketing Strategies
- Direct Client Communication
- Search Engine Optimization
- Buyer Persona Research & Development
- Content Creation
- Email marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Marketing Analytics and Reporting
- In-depth Campaign Analysis
- Lead Nurturing
- Pay-Per-Click advertising
- Various other internet marketing activities
THINGS YOU SHOULD BE
- Have a proven ability to communicate effectively via phone and email.
- The ability to manage expectations and advise on proper inbound marketing best practices
- Ability to handle multiple client accounts at the same time.
- Strong analytical capabilities and demonstrated track record of increasing client performance.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and Marketing Automation/Lead Nurturing.
- Demonstrate proactive thinking and the ability to adapt to market changes and sudden change in project scope.
- Ability to work as a team and prioritize project tasks within a team as well as individually.
- Have a passion for marketing and a positive can-do attitude.
- Digital Marketing Experience is required.
- Preferably strategizing and implementing inbound marketing plans.
- Experience with the HubSpot platform is preferred, but not required.
- Experience working in a client facing/account management role.
- Proven results of helping businesses grow with their marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Ability to analyze campaign data and digital marketing metrics and create strategies for the results.
- Experience with lead generation and customer acquisition through digital marketing efforts.
- Organized, the ability to strategically plan campaigns and ensure on-time deliverability.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills.
- Leadership experience is preferred.
- Everything we do must be AWESOME
- Do the RIGHT thing!
- Take Ownership / Self Motivated / Reliable
- Be passionate and have a positive “Can Do” attitude
- Treat everyone with respect, honesty & consideration
- Unlimited vacation time
- Health, Vision, Dental insurance
- Free snacks, red bull, and beer
- Openwork environment
- You get to work with kick-ass people