We are looking for our next Business Development Rockstar!
Increasing website visitors, leads and customers for our clients through inbound marketing efforts is our specialty. With our rapid growth, we are currently hiring for a full-time Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our marketing and sales team -- this is a great way to get into digital marketing sales!
Our team executes at an elite level and we're looking for people who are interested in learning how to do the same.
Our BDRs research prospective customers, create outreach strategies, and identify sales opportunities. You will conduct exploratory conversations with potential customers, use your business acumen to identify how Bluleadz could help their business grow and successfully position our value proposition.
To learn more about our company and the culture please visit our website www.bluleadz.com.
- Conduct high volume prospecting (40-100 activities per day) to qualify leads through emails, calls, and social media
- Work closely and collaboratively with Sales Representatives to develop and implement appropriate prospecting strategies
- Schedule marketing assessments and discovery meetings for Sales Representatives to further assess a prospect's business and potential for partnership with Bluleadz
- Conduct needs qualification calls with specific prospects as assigned
- Get a mini-MBA! You'll learn how a variety of businesses operate, what challenges they face on a daily basis, and how technology can dramatically improve their businesses and employees' lives
- Help small and mid-sized companies realize the potential of digital marketing
- Set yourself up for a successful career by learning the necessary fundamentals to be a great salesperson, leader, and executive
THINGS YOU SHOULD BE
- Track record of high achievement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous successful digital marketing, sales experience, OR a strong desire to begin a marketing or sales career
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment with peers who challenge you to be better
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Naturally curious and passionate
- The technical aptitude to master our sales tools
- A keenly developed competitive nature
- "One-speed" energy with a highly self-driven sense of motivation
- The ability to deal with and thrive on objections and rejection on a daily basis
- Ability to work as a team and prioritize project tasks within a team as well as individually.
- Have a passion for marketing and a positive can-do attitude.
- Bachelors degree in Business or Liberal Arts
- Previous sales experience in which you demonstrated the ability to meet or exceed sales quotas a plus (but not required)
- Everything we do must be AWESOME
- Do the RIGHT thing!
- Take Ownership / Self Motivated / Reliable
- Be passionate and have a positive “Can Do” attitude
- Treat everyone with respect, honesty & consideration
- Unlimited vacation time
- Health, Vision, Dental insurance
- Free snacks, red bull, and beer
- Openwork environment
- You get to work with kick-ass people
This position offers a base salary and commission. You will receive thorough training to kick-start your career. Bluleadz employees who demonstrate high performance and commitment will have the opportunity for career development and advancement.