We are looking for a qualified Copywriter to join our team. You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content for our clients to achieve their business goals. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills. As a Copywriter, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. If you are also an expert in content optimization and brand consistency, we would like to meet you.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Create 1–2 free resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, templates, etc.).
- Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote the offers and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Create and publish engaging content
- Edit, proofread and improve writer’s posts
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
OUR CORE VALUES:
- Everything we do must be AWESOME
- Do the RIGHT thing!
- Take Ownership / Self Motivated / Reliable
- Be passionate and have a positive “Can Do” attitude
- Treat everyone with respect, honesty & consideration
- Proven work experience as a Copywriter
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with social media
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- BA/BS degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing or relevant field
- Unlimited vacation time
- Health, Vision, Dental insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Free snacks, red bull, and beer
- Openwork environment
- You get to work with kick-ass people