BlueStacks, the #1 mobile gaming platform on PC, is looking for a country manager (“Geo Owner”) to join forces with us in South Eastern Asia.
We are looking for a hungry, professional and fun person (who also happens to be a gamer) to lead the charge in conquering the Indonesian market for BlueStacks. We have the playbook on how to win a new geo and we need someone motivated to execute the general plan. The exciting part is when you find unique, local ways to win the local market. Attention to detail and willingness to learn new and exciting disciplines are critical!
You will be focused on building strong partnerships across the gaming community and providing the best experience possible for an army of gamers in the Indonesian markets. You will own all aspects of BlueStacks in the local region such as revenue growth, DAU growth, marketing initiatives, user happiness, KOL recruiting, translation, support, and much more.
Being a Geo Owner is an action-packed adventure with a new challenge every day. Expect lots of freedom and room to grow along with big responsibilities!
Why work at BlueStacks:
You will have the opportunity to work on a unique popular product. Truly the leader of mobile gaming on PC.
- Your actions will have an impact on the everyday life of millions of people (250MM people use BlueStacks - that’s a lot people).
- You will have the ability to grow yourself in ways you didn’t know were possible. Your comfort zone is going to expand.
- Free work schedule - we are interested in what you have done this week to make your geo a success, not in how many hours you spent sitting in a chair.
- Our Asian Pacific team is diversified with people from US, China to Taiwan, Vietnam and Thailand. Our culture encourages loads of learning from each other.
- It’s ok to make a mistake. We want you to grow and stretch like crazy.
- Fee paid in USD.
- Annul offsite in one of the best resorts with beach and unlimited drinks.
More about BlueStacks:
BlueStacks is the fastest growing gaming platform on PC with users in 100+ countries. It's unique value of bringing mobile games to PC gamers has opened up a lucrative market for mobile game developers. Top 7 out of 10 games in 2017 were launched on BlueStacks. With advanced features like streaming, adaptive key controls, multi window gaming, BlueStacks has taken mobile gaming to a new level. Loved by gamers, it is poised to become the largest PC gaming platform by 2020.