BlueStacks, the #1 mobile gaming platform on PC, is looking for a Director of Business Development to join forces with us in the USA.
We are looking for a hungry, professional, and fun person (who also happens to be a gamer) to lead business development efforts in the US for BlueStacks. You will be focused on building strong partnerships across the game developer community.
Wherever game developers are! In all seriousness, this position will be based in our Texas office.
What your day may look like:
Your main role at Bluestacks is to bring in new clients and possibly develop additional business from existing contacts. On top of communicating with prospective and existing clients, you should also expect to be responsible for setting up meetings, updating our CRM system, attending conferences/events, assisting with marketing efforts, and etc... --basically wherever the day takes you! No 2 days will be exactly the same.
Why work at BlueStacks:
You will have the opportunity to work on a unique popular product. Truly the leader of mobile gaming on PC.
- Your actions will have an impact on the everyday life of millions of people (seriously, 300MM people use BlueStacks - that’s a lot people).
- You will have the ability to grow yourself in ways you didn’t know were possible. Your comfort zone is going to expand.
- Free work schedule - we are interested in what you have done this week to make your geo a success, not in how many hours you spent sitting in a chair.
- Our team is truly international with people from Dallas, Texas to Tokyo, Japan. Our culture encourages loads of learning from each other.
- Have a crazy idea like painting a bus in the BlueStacks color scheme to generate buzz with developers at a conference? Awesome. We love fun and creative ideas.
- It’s ok to make a mistake. If the bus idea doesn’t work out, we learn from it and move on. Again, we want you to grow and stretch like crazy.
- Competitive salary DOE.
More about BlueStacks:
BlueStacks is the fastest growing gaming platform on PC with users in 100+ countries. It's unique value of bringing mobile games to PC gamers has opened up a lucrative market for mobile game developers. Top 7 out of 10 games in 2017 were launched on BlueStacks. With advanced features like streaming, adaptive key controls, multi window gaming, BlueStacks has taken mobile gaming to a new level. Loved by gamers, it is poised to become the largest PC gaming platform by 2020.