BlueStacks, the #1 mobile gaming platform on PC, is looking for folks to join our Affiliate Network Relationship team in Japan.
We are looking for a hungry, professional, and social person (who also happens to be a gamer) to lead the charge with affiliate networks for BlueStacks in Japan. Our team of Geo Owners and Geo Ops folks are hard at work ensuring complete user happiness and DAU growth. It is up to you to ensure revenue grows via our partnerships with local affiliate networks.
Attention to detail and willingness to learn new and exciting disciplines are critical! The revenue health and growth of BlueStacks depends on your ability to interface with these networks on a daily and weekly basis. You will be focused on maintaining and strengthening our partnerships with networks like: Adways, Seedapp, Gamefeat, AdCrops and more.
Expect lots of freedom and room to grow along with big responsibilities!
Why work at BlueStacks:
You will have the opportunity to work on a unique popular product. Truly the leader of mobile gaming on PC.
- Your actions will have an impact on the everyday life of millions of people (seriously, 250MM people use BlueStacks - that’s a lot people).
- You will have the ability to grow yourself in ways you didn’t know were possible. Your comfort zone is going to expand.
- Free work schedule - we are interested in what you have done this week to make your geo a success, not in how many hours you spent sitting in a chair.
- Our Network Relationship team is truly international with people from Dallas, Texas to Seoul, Korea. Our culture encourages loads of learning from each other.
- Have a fun idea like taking all of our account managers out to karaoke and shabu-shabu? Awesome. We love fun and creative ideas that are tailored to your geo’s unique culture.
- It’s ok to make a mistake. If the karaoke idea doesn’t work out, we learn from it and move on. Again, we want you to grow and stretch like crazy.
- Fee paid in USD.
More about BlueStacks:
BlueStacks is the fastest growing gaming platform on PC with users in 100+ countries. It's unique value of bringing mobile games to PC gamers has opened up a lucrative market for mobile game developers. Top 7 out of 10 games in 2017 were launched on BlueStacks. With advanced features like streaming, adaptive key controls, multi window gaming, BlueStacks has taken mobile gaming to a new level. Loved by gamers, it is poised to become the largest PC gaming platform by 2020.