The first solution of its kind, BlueOptima provides insights based on the world’s only objective software developer productivity metrics: Actual Coding Effort. It’s a breakthrough for software development.
Our HQ is in London, UK with international offices in New York, India and Mexico; and a new office opening in Phoenix, AZ.
Whom are we looking for?
We are looking for proactive, passionate and internationally-minded graduates, who have an interest in the tech industry and business development, and are seeking an opportunity to develop within a high growth SaaS start-up. This role is to begin in January 2020.
Responsibilities and Duties
- End-to-end sales pipeline management
- Closing enterprise-scale deals and become an industry expert
- Negotiate commercial, technical and legal terms with C-Level Executives of enterprise organisations
- Actively on-board new clients and manage your own accounts
- Influence senior decision makers with technical knowledge and sales expertise
- Participate in technical deep dive sessions and ongoing sales coaching
- Mandatory training for 4 weeks in our London HQ
Qualifications and Skills
You will have a Bachelors or above with a demonstrable interest in Business, Technology, or Statistics/Analytics. Experience within a B2B environment, SaaS or start-ups is desirable, although not essential.
- Goal driven attitude to close deals on an enterprise scale
- Aptitude and desire to become a technical sales expert
- Mature communication skills to present in front of Fortune 500 C-Level clients
- Analytical understanding of a complex sales process
- Feeling home in a high growth environment with plenty opportunities to expand your skills
Why work for BlueOptima
- International team with informal and motivated culture
- Deep learning curve to become a technical sales rock star
- Training in London and New York offices, with annual company wide retreats
- Freedom to create your own success story in a high performance environment
- Our position includes a comprehensive training and development programme based in London
If you are interested in joining our fast-moving, close-knit and focused team, please apply!
Our recruitment process comprises of four stages to practically test candidates’ abilities:
- Send us your CV - should you be shortlisted, a member of our Talent Acquisition team will be in contact with you to arrange an initial chat.
- Should your skill set and attitude match the requirements of the role, we will arrange a second interview with the Hiring Manager of the role.
- The next step involves a work sample, which we allow you a maximum of 7 days to complete
- Providing the work sample is to a good standard, we will conduct a final interview, where you will meet your potential new manager.