Whom are we looking for?
Our ground-breaking work requires talented software engineers to solve complex technical challenges.
We are looking for world-class developers to join our growing company and be a part of our success story. We are looking for a talented hands-on software engineer with deep experience of software engineering to join our research and development team in India, work on our product and provide end-to-end solutions.
What does the role involve?
This software engineer will be responsible for all aspects of software development including application architecture, designing, coding and unit testing. This is a hands-on position and the candidate is expected to write code on daily basis. The engineer will be part of a global software development team and should have strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
- Conceiving, developing, releasing and maintaining features. For us, a feature isn’t delivered until it’s in production and each team member is responsible for the features that they release.
- Contributing to overall technical architecture
- Understanding, prioritizing and paying off technical debt
- Measuring, diagnosing and improving product performance
- Familiarity with Windows and Linux development environments
Why work for us?
- Compensation is higher than market salary
- Stimulating challenges that fully use your skills, e.g. real-world technical problems to which solution cannot simply be found on the internet
- Working alongside other passionate, talented engineers
- Our fast-growing company offers the potential for rapid career progression
BlueOptima is growing fast! Our unique product provides objective software development productivity metrics. The technology has been implemented by some of the world’s largest organisations including insurance companies, telecoms and nine of the world’s top twelve Universal Banks.
Our HQ is in London, UK, and we have international offices in New York, USA, Bengaluru and Gurgaon, India and Guadalajara, Mexico.