Team Lead - Business Operations, Finance and Accounting
Overview of position
We are looking for highly organised, outgoing and enthusiastic, logical-minded people who are interested in working for a fast-growing startup company.
We are growing fast and moving in to new, bigger offices (nr Elephant & Castle). We will not need all this space right away just for BlueOptima, so our new office will have ‘hot-desk’ shared working spaces offered to the public, startups etc. and we need someone who can own this project and create a strategy for this.
Besides leading the operations team, we want to built out our inhouse Finance and Accounting function to cater the needs for our fast growing company. This includes getting familiar with processes and accounting standards across multiple countries.
In addition, there are new and exciting challenges every day working with our London management team and our international offices in New York, India and Mexico. We have an informal and friendly atmosphere and a diverse, enthusiastic and high performing team.
BlueOptima is an equal opportunities employer.
Our position is full-time and includes comprehensive training and development.
You can expect to be doing a mix of:
- Leading the current operations team of 3 people
- Ensure a flawless Payroll process and deal with HR related requests
- Develop a strategy for our new Shared Working Space
- Organising Team Events, MeetUps and Socials
- Accounts, payments and invoicing
- Budgeting, planning and forecasting
- Coordinating with legal teams and work on compliance across multiple regions
- Projects with BlueOptima’s international teams in New York, India and Mexico
You will learn a great deal about working in a high growth technology company and apply practical skills in administration, accounting, office management and operations in a dynamic, international business.
You can expect to be given early opportunities to shine, taking responsibility and ownership for your projects, always supported by colleagues and managers.
You will report to the Chief Operating Officer, who will provide you with training to run the operations team as well as working alongside the energetic and friendly London team.