A little about us
BlueOptima is the global leader in performance management software for technical developers. Our data driven approach combined with our unique platform has enabled us to partner to global companies to help them monitor and improve development performance and quality.
Behind all of this, we’re an established startup with a great international team and currently doubling this team each year. We are profitable and our client list is impressive. We did this without needing any external investment and by employing an extraordinary team to help us grow.
To put it straight – we get things done and everyone owns what they do. We don’t hide behind crazy job titles or red tape. Our people are our greatest asset and we give you the freedom and autonomy to succeed in your job with BlueOptima.
We’ve grown to over 70 people and we’re now looking to double in head count by the end of this year. From engineers to sales, we’re on the lookout for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and keep BlueOptima as the global leader in software development performance management.
What we need
The people at BlueOptima are our biggest asset. We’re now looking for great people motivated by sales, technology and building relationships to take join us on this journey.
This is an opportunity to join a fast growing global startup, in a dynamic and challenging B2B sales position. We offer comprehensive training and development programme, a great culture and everything you need to ensure you can achieve your goals, expand your technology knowledge and earn great commission!
What you’ll be doing
- End-to-end sales pipeline management
- Closing enterprise-scale deals and becoming an industry expert
- Negotiating contracts with senior management
- Onboarding new clients and nurturing existing accounts
- Influencing senior decision makers through technical knowledge and sales expertise
- Participating in technical deep dive sessions and ongoing sales coaching
What skills you’ll need
- A real passion for sales and developing relationships with global companies
- The desire to become an expert in your field, offering technical expertise and advice to further your clients through the sales process.
- The ability to communicate at all levels, including present in front of Fortune 500 C-Level clients.
- The dream to earn fantastic commission and be part of a fast moving, focused sales team.
- Willingness to try ideas and think creatively – use your entrepreneurial drive!
- An interest to expand your skills – we will continuously help with personal development.
- The opportunity to join one of the fastest growing tech startups in New York.
- Competitive salary
- Work in an international environment with offices in London, New York, Mexico and India
- Annual meetup in exciting locations to meet the global team
- Frequent social events
- Sponsorship for relevant conferences, workshops or training
This is definitely not an opportunity to be missed.
To find out more or apply, send your CV now!
Our recruitment process comprises of four stages to practically test candidates’ abilities:
- Send us your CV - should you be shortlisted, a member of our Talent Acquisition team will be in contact with you to arrange an initial chat.
- Should your skill set and attitude match the requirements of the role, we will arrange a second interview with the Hiring Manager of the role.
- The next step involves a work sample, which we allow you a maximum of 7 days to complete
- Providing the work sample is to a good standard, we will invite you to our London Head Office for the final interview, where you will meet your potential new manager.