A little about us
BlueOptima is the global leader in performance management software for technical developers. Our data driven approach combined with our unique platform has enabled us to partner to global companies to help them monitor and improve development performance and quality.
Behind all of this, we’re an established startup with a great international team and currently doubling this team each year. We are profitable and our client list is impressive. We did this without needing any external investment and by employing an extraordinary team to help us grow.
To put it straight – we get things done and everyone owns what they do. We don’t hide behind crazy job titles or red tape. Our people are our greatest asset and we give you the freedom and autonomy to succeed in your job with BlueOptima.
We’ve grown to over 45 people and we’re now looking for around 30 new people to join our team this year. From engineers to sales, we’re on the lookout for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and keep BlueOptima as the global leader in software development performance management.
What we need
The people at BlueOptima are our biggest asset. We’re now looking for a Head of Talent and People to take charge of finding world class individuals to join us on this journey.
This is an opportunity to be responsible for the recruitment process end-to-end, building a best-in-class recruitment machine to source and hire the top software engineers, data scientists and salespeople in the world.
You will also own our performance management and employee retention programs, implementing systems to measure employee engagement and development. This position is vital to our company and your role will be reporting directly to the CEO.
What you’ll be doing
- Owning the full life cycle of recruitment across multiple job openings globally
- Maintain a strong pipeline of active and passive candidates across all open positions
- Effectively communicate the mission, culture, and opportunity for growth at BlueOptima
- Coordinate events focused on employee recognition and dedication
- Leading on organisational design, pay and reward strategy & succession planning
What skills you’ll need
- A real passion for all things recruitment, gained from experience in the industry (agency or internal)
- The dream to build and own a world class talent function for a fast growing global company
- Willingness to try ideas and think creatively – use your entrepreneurial drive!
- An interest to dig deep into all people /HR matters, to take projects forward and reach the best business decision for our people and company
- The opportunity to join one of the fastest growing tech startups in London
- Competitive salary
- Work in an international environment with offices in London, New York and India.
- Annual meetup in exciting locations to meet the global team
- Bike-to-Work scheme
- Frequent social events
- Sponsorship for relevant conferences, workshops or training