Whom are we looking for?
Our ground-breaking work requires talented software engineers to solve complex technical challenges.
We are hiring for a QA Automation Engineer to join our growing company and be a part of our success story.
We are looking for a talented QA Automation Engineer with deep experience of automating software testing procedure to join our research and development team in India.
What does the role involve?
This QA Automation engineer will be responsible for all aspects of automating our test procedures. They will work closely with Head of Software Development, Development and Sales teams to identify the best strategies for designing, developing and maintaining Automation frameworks for testing UI, Web Services and Load
Testing of Web Services.
The QA Automation Engineer will be part of a high-performance global software development team and should have strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
- Design, develop and maintain Automation frameworks for testing UI, Web Services and Load Testing of Web Services
- Creating, Updating and Managing tests (automated)
- Integrate test suite with Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Work with Engineering & Product team to understand use cases and create tests
- Understand functional requirements
- Perform QA tasks to meet customer needs
- Own complex automation problems from planning through implementation
- Provide automation analysis
- Understanding, prioritizing and paying off technical debt
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in QA Automation
- Experience testing on Web Services and UI technology
- Experience of load testing on REST based web API
- Knowledge of programming concepts and practices
- Minimum Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Designed and successfully implemented test automation frameworks from the ground up
- Have expert knowledge of Selenium, Automation or similar modern test automation tools
- Knowledge of Jenkins and integration test suite with Jenkins
- Experience with testing distributed systems
- Knowledge of scripting languages
Why work for us?
- Compensation is higher than market salary
- Potential Stock Options
- Stimulating challenges that fully use your skills, e.g. real-world technical problems to which solution cannot simply be found on the internet
- Working alongside other passionate, talented engineers
- Our fast-growing company offers the potential for rapid career progression