Overview of position
We are looking for highly organised, outgoing and enthusiastic, logical-minded people who are interested in working for a technology scale-up.
Besides leading and scaling the operations team, we want to build out our inhouse Finance and Accounting function to cater the needs for our fast growing company. This includes getting familiar with processes and accounting standards across multiple countries.
In addition, there are new and exciting challenges every day working with our London management team and our international offices in New York, Phoenix in the US, Bengaluru and Gurugram, India and Guadalajara, Mexico. We have an informal and friendly atmosphere and a diverse, enthusiastic and high performing team.
BlueOptima is an equal opportunities employer.
You can expect to be doing a mix of:
- Leading and scaling the operations team
- Ensure a flawless international payroll process
- Designing and implementing internal policies to accommodate our rapid growth
- Deal with HR policy related requests
- Develop a strategy for our new Shared Working Space in London
- Planning and executing the growth of our international offices
- Organising Team Events, MeetUps and Socials
- Accounts, payments and invoicing
- Budgeting, planning and forecasting
- Coordinating with legal teams and work on compliance across multiple regions
- Projects with BlueOptima’s international teams in New York, India and Mexico
You will learn a great deal about working in a high growth technology company and apply practical skills in administration, accounting, office management and operations in a dynamic, international business.
You can expect to be given early opportunities to shine, taking responsibility and ownership for your projects, always supported by colleagues.
You will report to the Chief Operating Officer, who will provide you with training to run the operations team as well as working alongside the energetic and friendly London team.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Experience in a high growth environment and logical approach to the challenges of scaling
- Numbers-driven approach to decision making, strong excel and reporting skills
- High attention to detail
- Experience of working internationally is desirable
- Previous experience of having lead teams or initiatives
- Experience of office and facilities management
- Qualifications in HR (e.g. CIPD), Administration or Accounting are valuable but we are most interested in practical skills
Why work for BlueOptima:
- International team with informal and motivated culture
- Deep learning curve and support for training and professional development
- Annual company wide retreats
- Freedom to create your own success story in a high performance environment
If you are interested in joining our fast-moving, close-knit and focused team, please apply!
Our recruitment process comprises of three stages to practically test candidates’ abilities:
- Send us your CV - should you be shortlisted, a member of our Talent Acquisition team will be in contact with you to arrange an initial chat with the Hiring Manager of the role.
- The next step involves a work sample, which we allow you a maximum of 7 days to complete
- Providing the work sample is to a good standard, we will invite you to our London Head Office for the final interview, where you will meet your potential new manager.