Who are we looking for?
We are currently seeking a highly skilled technical writer to join our growing organization. In this
position, you will create easy-to-understand user content and product documentation to increase
product clarity, performance, and usability. A strong knowledge base and ability to work cooperatively
with other teams are a must.
- Work with internal teams to understand product documentation requirements
- Create strong content that fulfils company standards and audience goals, including User Guides for non-technical users and API documentation for technical users.
- Write straight-forward user tutorials and interface text
- Utilize a variety of media forms; include graphs, images and charts
- Analyze current content and make improvements as necessary
- Works with sales and marketing colleagues to ensure that the finished documentation meets
- product requirements
- Revise, edit and update instructions, technical information, and frequently asked questions as necessary
- Create, adapt and follow project schedules and deadlines
- Keep up-to- date on technological and product developments as well as universal specifications relevant to the industry
Requirements and Qualifications
- Excellent English-language verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of 2+ years in technical writing of software documentation
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Familiarity of software development processes/operations, and terminology used within software development.
- B.Sc. in English Literature or Language, or equivalent experience in English is desirable but not essential.
The only company providing objective software development productivity metrics. The technology has been implemented by some of the world’s largest organisations including insurance companies, telecoms and nine of the world’s top twelve Universal Banks. This successful product uptake has led to rapid expansion of the company.
Our HQ is in London, UK, and we have offices in New York, USA, Bangalore and Gurgaon, India and Guadalajara, Mexico.
BlueOptima is an equal opportunities employer.
Your home office will be at BlueOptima’s office in Bangalore or Gurgaon.