BlueOptima is the only company providing objective software development productivity metrics. The technology has been implemented by some of the world’s largest organisations including insurance companies, telecoms and nine of the world’s top sixteen Universal Banks. This successful product uptake has led to rapid expansion of the company.
Our US office is in Midtown, NYC and our HQ is in London, UK.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for enthusiastic, outgoing and internationally-minded people with an interest in creating content for cutting-edge technology, who are able to build strong relationships with our teams and who can excel in a fast-changing organisation. Prior experience and understanding of digital marketing and content marketing specifically is highly desirable.
Responsibilities and Duties
● Assist in research, development and curation of content ideas as needed.
● Assist in creating a long-term content marketing strategy to help grow the business’ digital presence.
● Identify opportunities for content production in-house.
● Writing and updating blog articles and other editorial pieces.
● Assist in writing long and short form copy.
● Identify promotion and content partnerships with various publishers, brands and blogs online.
● Prepare analytical reports to understand the effectiveness of various marketing campaigns.
● Aid in developing a database of industry resources, sites and organisations including talent, blogs, and more.
● Understanding of basic design principles.
● Understanding of digital media channels, content creation and distribution.
● Self motivated to learn about the digital marketing industry and loves to keep up with emerging trends.
● Are highly organized and incredibly resourceful.
● You can work in a fast paced environment.
● Are proficient in Microsoft Office
● Have SEO and link building knowledge.
● Can use Adobe Suite; inDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.
● Strong writing skills with a focus on professional yet creative commentary.
● Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritise tasks across projects
● Understanding of digital marketing and content marketing specifically.
● Are a self-starter and proactive about work.
● Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks and projects
● Eligible to work in the UK.
● Part-time availability with the opportunity to stay on board full-time depending on performance.
● Background in journalism, communication, marketing, advertising in technology preferred.
● Are proficient in Microsoft Office.
● Require at least a 6 month commitment.
● Fluent in English.
Why work for BlueOptima?
1. Diverse and international team with an informal but highly motivated culture, including team socials, Friday drinks and potential for travel
2. Steep learning curve so you can become a technical and creative expert as well as an industry influencer
3. Regular engagement with decision makers in BlueOptima
4. Opportunities to drive marketing projects within a rapidly growing company
5. Freedom to create your own success story in a high performance environment.
If you are interested in joining our fast-moving, close-knit and focused team, please apply!
Our recruitment process comprises three stages to practically assess candidates’ abilities:
1. Send your CV, including a paragraph about why you’re a great fit for the role.
2. If you are shortlisted, we’ll ask you to complete a work sample to gauge your skills and ideas, and you will need to complete a short piece of written work.
3. If this work is to a high standard, we will invite you to a series of interviews. If you’re successful, you’ll be invited to a final interview with your potential manager.