Start date in March 2020
BlueOptima's goal is to provide Fortune 500 organisations with a way to improve their software development efficiency through the use of proprietary metrics; which is exactly what we do! The technology has been implemented by some of the world’s largest organisations including insurance companies, telecoms and nine of the world’s top sixteen Universal Banks. This successful product uptake has led to rapid expansion of the company, resulting in the growth of our Business Development team in London.
Our HQ is in London, UK with international offices in New York, Arizona, India and Mexico.
Whom are we looking for?
We are looking for enthusiastic, outgoing and internationally-minded people who are interested in technology, business development and sales. Our position includes a comprehensive training and development programme based in London, prior sales and/or technical experience are highly desirable.
Responsibilities and Duties
- End-to-end sales pipeline management
- Closing enterprise-scale deals and become an industry expert
- Negotiate commercial, technical and legal terms with C-Suite
- Actively on-board new clients and manage your own accounts
- Influence senior decision makers with technical knowledge and sales expertise
- Participate in technical deep dive sessions and ongoing sales coaching
Qualifications and Skills
You will have experience in a B2B environment and ideally in SaaS start-ups. Bachelors and/or Master’s degree in Business, tech or equivalent expertise.
- Goal driven attitude to close deals on an enterprise scale
- Aptitude and desire to become a technical sales expert
- Mature communication skills to present in front of Fortune 500 C-Level clients
- Analytical understanding of a complex sales process
- Feeling home in a high growth environment with plenty opportunities to expand your skills
Why work for BlueOptima
- International team with informal and motivated culture
- Deep learning curve to become a technical sales rock star
- Training in London and New York offices with annual company wide retreats
- Freedom to create your own success story in a high performance environment
If you are interested in joining our fast-moving, close-knit and focused team, please apply!
Our recruitment process comprises of four stages to practically test candidates’ abilities:
- Send us your CV - should you be shortlisted, a member of our Talent Acquisition team will be in contact with you to arrange an initial chat.
- Should your skill set and attitude match the requirements of the role, we will arrange a second interview with the Hiring Manager of the role.
- The next step involves a work sample, which we allow you a maximum of 7 days to complete
- Providing the work sample is to a good standard, we will invite you to our London Head Office for the final interview, where you will meet your potential new manager.
Base Salary: £22K - £25K
OTE: £50K - £65K