Whom are we looking for?
We are seeking a Head of Sales to drive forward our North American business and built a high performance team. We are looking for highly motivated and driven sales manager with experience of IT Solutions Sales.
• 3-5 years’ experience in SaaS enterprise sales
• 2+ years of experience in managing a high performing team
• Interest in Tech and Software Development
• Strong track record of achieving targets in delivering sales
• Outstanding communication skills and leading by example
• Experience of working in an SME or Start-up environment
• Experience in scaling a team from 7 to 30 people.
Given that our product measures the effort that teams make as they write software, we are results-oriented and pay a lot of attention to the work we are putting into our jobs – so the work you do will be highly visible to the whole team.
What does the role involve?
You will join the US team, based in Manhattan NY in a senior role within the sales team. You will be involved in all aspects of our sales process from lead generation through to contracting and implementation of the product. You will be targeting senior IT executives within large enterprises.
Responsibilities of the role include the below areas. All necessary training and support to onboard your understanding of the product will be provided.
- Identifying prospective customers
- Supporting maintenance of CRM system
- Closing deals including preparing presentations and contracts
- Lead generation through networking and outbound activities
- Maintaining sales reports and forecasts
- Attending client sales meetings for key accounts
- Applying negotiation skills
- Relationship building with C-level stakeholders
- Maintaining personal sales pipeline
- Full management responsibility of US sales team and revenue targets
- Reporting sales activity and revenue targets for US region to Global Head of Sales
- Interviewing and onboarding of new hires to the sales team
- Scaling and improving the sales process through strategic initiatives
- Onboarding new joiners and providing ongoing training for current US sales team
Being a growing company, employees’ work is not limited to their remit; there will be a need to fulfil miscellaneous tasks, go above and beyond the day-to-day and you will have the opportunity to implement new ideas and strategies to further the companies aims.
Why work for us?
A company with a bright future: After many years of research and development into BlueOptima’s technology, extending in advance of the company’s incorporation in 2007, the strong offering is driving healthy sales, which we expect to continue to grow rapidly. This will be coupled with an influx of further salespeople, which will present the opportunity for management of a growing team.