Who are we looking for?
We are currently seeking a highly skilled technical writer to join our growing organization. In this
position, you will create easy-to-understand user content and product documentation to increase
product clarity, performance, and usability. A strong knowledge base and the ability to work cooperatively with other teams are a must.
- Work with internal teams to understand product documentation and client requirements
- Create a strong content that fulfils company standards and audience goals, including User Guides and Product-info documents for non-technical users and API documentation for technical users
- Familiar with the release process and release notes for SaaS product
- Write user-oriented interface text and create a video tutorial for UI users and product training
- Utilize a variety of media forms; such as graphs, images and charts
- Analyze existing content and make meaningful improvements, as necessary
- Works with technical, sales and marketing team members to ensure the finished documentation meets product and client requirements
- Revise, edit and update instructions, technical information, and frequently asked questions as necessary
- Create, adapt and follow project schedules and deadlines
- Keep up-to-date on technological and product developments as well as universal specifications relevant to the industry
Requirements and Qualifications
- Excellent English-language verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of 2-5 years in technical writing of software documentation
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and Google Docs
- Familiarity of software development processes/operations, and terminology used within software development.
- B.Sc. in English Literature or Language, or equivalent experience in English is desirable but not essential.
The only company providing objective software development productivity metrics. The technology has been implemented by some of the world’s largest organisations including insurance companies, telecoms and nine of the world’s top twelve Universal Banks. This successful product uptake has led to the rapid expansion of the company.
Our HQ is in London, UK, and we have offices in New York, USA, Bangalore and Gurgaon, India and Guadalajara, Mexico.
BlueOptima is an equal opportunities employer.
Your home office will be at BlueOptima’s office in Gurgaon.