BlueOptima is growing fast! Our unique product provides objective software development productivity metrics. The technology has been implemented by some of the world’s largest organisations including insurance companies, telecoms and nine of the world’s top twelve Universal Banks.
Our HQ is in London, UK, and we have international offices in New York, USA, Bangalore and Gurgaon, India and Guadalajara, Mexico.
Whom are we looking for?
We are looking for highly driven and ambitious individuals to help grow our Engineering teams in India: Gurugram and Bengaluru.
A proven track record in recruiting outstanding Software Engineering talent is a must.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage a team of 5 technical recruiters
- Source candidates for BlueOptima's vacancies in Gurgaon and Bengaluru
- Create and maintain job advertisements to attract the best talent
- Understand what it takes for a candidate to be successful at BlueOptima and appropriately shortlist applicants
- Interview prospective candidates
- Maintain our Applicant Tracking System
- Coordinate with Hiring Managers and Head of Talent to deliver on headcount goals
Qualifications and Skills
- Hands-on experience in a recruitment environment, agency or in house.
- Strong experience in recruiting for wide range of software engineering roles
- Experience in fast growing businesses is ideal
- Bachelors degree in Computer Sciences or Equivalent experience in industry.
Why work for BlueOptima?
- International team with highly-motivated, informal and friendly culture
- Opportunity to be an outstanding and visible contributor to the company's success
- Annual company wide retreats
- Freedom to create your own success story in a high performance environment
How to Apply
Our recruitment process comprises three stage to practically test candidates’ abilities:
Send your CV, including a paragraph about your suitability for the role. If you are shortlisted, we will ask you to complete a work sample test to assess your recruiting skills and ideas, and you will need to complete a short piece of written work. If this work is to a high standard, we will invite you to interview with your eventual manager.