BlueOptima is the only company providing objective software development productivity metrics. The technology has been implemented by some of the world’s largest organisations including insurance companies, telecoms and nine of the world’s top twelve Universal Banks. This successful product uptake has led to rapid expansion of the company.
Our HQ is in London, UK with international offices in New York, India and Mexico.
Whom are we looking for?
We are looking for enthusiastic, outgoing and internationally-minded people who are interested in technology, business development and sales. Our position includes a comprehensive training and development programme based in London, prior sales and/or technical experience are highly desirable.
Responsibilities and Duties
- End-to-end sales pipeline management
- Closing enterprise-scale deals and become an industry expert
- Negotiate commercial, technical and legal terms with C-Suite
- Actively on-board new clients and manage your own accounts
- Influence senior decision makers with technical knowledge and sales expertise
- Participate in technical deep dive sessions and ongoing sales coaching
Qualifications and Skills
You will have experience in a B2B environment and ideally in SaaS start-ups. Bachelors and/or Master’s degree in Business, tech or equivalent expertise.
- Goal driven attitude to close deals on an enterprise scale
- Aptitude and desire to become a technical sales expert
- Mature communication skills to present in front of Fortune 500 C-Level clients
- Analytical understanding of a complex sales process
- Feeling home in a high growth environment with plenty opportunities to expand your skills
Why work for BlueOptima
- International team with informal and motivated culture
- Deep learning curve to become a technical sales rock star
- Training in London and New York office with annual company wide retreats
- Freedom to create your own success story in a high performance environment
If you are interested in joining our fast-moving, close-knit and focused team, please apply!
Our recruitment process comprises three stage to practically test candidates’ abilities:
Send your CV, including a paragraph about your suitability for the role. If you are shortlisted, we will ask you to complete a work sample test to assess your marketing skills and ideas, and you will need to complete a short piece of written work. If this work is to a high standard, we will invite you a series of face-to-face interviews. If you’re successful you’ll be invited to interview with your eventual manager.
Base Salary: £20K - £25K
OTE: £50K - £65K