Dermacare LLC (dba Dermacare.com & BlueChew.com) is on a mission to reduce drug prices in the USA. Join the team as an in house developer of a very fast growing & well-funded startup.
What we offer
- High impact, highly challenging work
- Competitive pay commensurate to education, experience, and skill
- Need based H1B sponsorship
What we look for in a candidate:
- A BS/MS/PhD in computer science, math, science, engineering, economics, or other highly quantitative disciplines.
- Solid grasp of computer science foundations, including algorithms, database, and distributed systems.
- Past experience with Node.js strongly preferred.
- Showcase of your past projects and the source code
We also appreciate:
- Past experience with data analytics with Python, svg web graphics libraries, such as D3.js and DC.js.
- Mobile app development experience
What you will be doing
- Building, integrating, and maintaining web backend and frontend services & features for large numbers of patients
- Building analytical portals for business intelligence to inform leadership decision making
- Manage mission critical cloud computing infrastructures
- Take initiatives, and own your project in a fast paced work environment