Blippar is a leading technology company specializing in augmented reality, artificial intelligence, and computer vision. Since launching in 2011, Blippar has been a pioneer in Augmented Reality (AR), and we have since built an AR ecosystem with SaaS AR creation tools as well as an in-house AR agency working with leading brands, retailers and agencies to create experiences that captivate, inspire and inform.
What we’ll need from you:
An ability to drive the technical direction of the Blippar SDK as well as app for iOS and Android. As our in-house AR engine is being revamped we need you to help us take it to the next level including the integration of the latest features from ARKit and ARCore. Ideally you will be comfortable on iOS or Android and proficient with modern C++. Performance driven you will have experience with complex data structures, design patterns and have worked with large scale, extensible systems with a passion for quality.
Ideally you will have . . . .
- BS degree or higher in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of software development experience with modern C++ and native iOS or Android experience (NDK, JNI).
- Strong 3D math skills with exposure to commercial game engines.
What you’ll get in return:
- Opportunity to learn and work with the latest AR features on iOS and Android.
- Endless opportunities to learn and expand our functionality with our AR engine which has many components, audio, rendering, networking, databases, physics.
- Craft an industry leading AR framework used by millions of users and integrated into exciting third party apps.
- A fun energetic environment to work in that values the people who work in it; free Friday lunch; company drinks; healthcare; pension contribution; annual leave and all that good stuff.
Please apply by attaching a cover letter and your CV. Individual applications only, no agencies.
Closing Date 30th November