This ad goes out to all those who want to find a purpose in what they’re doing and take accountability for their work.
At Blinkist, we’ve created a meaningful product that is growing fast. Our blinks – key insights from the world’s best nonfiction – help more than 8 million people around the globe to keep learning new, exciting things each and every day.
In 2017, our app was named by Apple as one of the very best in the App Store. We received the United Nations World Summit Award in the Learning & Education category, a Google Material Design Award for Brand Expressiveness, as well as an Android Excellence Award.
Why do we need you?
As our user base grows, we need more support to establish a relationship with users throughout the lifecycle. This is where you come in. You understand who Blinkist's users are, where to find them, and how to help them through the stages of the conversion funnel.
What you will do:
- Own the conversion funnel: deliver real customer value through one-time campaigns and automated email flows
- Independently manage a full range of conversion channels: from emails, push notifications and mobile in-app messages to retargeting ads
- Champion the customer experience; add customization for different user personas & states to our communications
- Collaborate with the Performance Marketing team to optimize marketing investment for ROI and conversion goals
- Work closely with our cross-functional teams to iterate often and quickly using a data-informed approach
- Be a strong advocate for compelling creative assets, landing pages and flows
What we believe will help you excel in this role:
- 2-3 years of experience in areas including lifecycle marketing, conversion optimization, performance marketing or a related field
- Experiences working with ESPs (email service providers) other than Mailchimp (Salesforce / ExactTarget, SendGrid, Braze or Amazon SES) would be a plus
- A good understanding and empathy towards the typical user as they navigate through stages of their lifecycle
- Plenty of enthusiasm and persistence; you know that testing can require many iterations and not all ideas will hit the mark the first time but you’re excited about trying different ideas to get there
- A collaborative spirit; you’re eager to share your work and you’re happy to provide feedback and suggestions to other team members
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills, a data-driven mindset and an independent, goal-oriented way of working
- Strong project management skills and the ability to influence and communicate across all levels of the organization
What’s in it for you?
At Blinkist, we offer a fantastic workplace in the heart of Berlin-Neukölln including all the benefits you’d expect – from a personalized perk system to free private language lessons. Add free lunch, a competitive salary, a personal development budget of 1,500€ per year, flexible working hours, and a meaningful product on the rise, and you have a first impression of why Blinkist is a great place to work.
We got rid of classical management hierarchies and, instead, distributed authority among all colleagues. We foster a unique company culture championing self-empowerment, personal development, direct communication and mutual support. Not only do we want you to grow into the role of CRM manager, but we want this role to grow with you.
If we’ve captured your interest and you want to help us build the leading destination for the modern lifelong learner, apply now and let us know why you’re the perfect fit for the job!