This ad goes out to all those who want to find a purpose in what they’re doing and take accountability for their work.
At Blinkist, we’ve created a meaningful product that is growing fast. Our blinks – key insights from the world’s best nonfiction – help more than 4 million people around the globe to keep learning new, exciting things each and every day.
In 2017, our app has been nominated by Apple as one of the best in the App Store. We have received the World Summit Award, granted by the United Nations, in the Learning & Education category, as well as a Google Material Design Award for Brand Expressiveness.
Why do we need you?
Our heroic customer support team of 5 is the cornerstone of an extraordinary user experience. As our user base grows, we need more support to effectively communicate with our large user base and help them to get more out of our product. This is where you come into play: after a comprehensive onboarding, you will take full responsibility to communicate with customers and help them with relevant information and recommendations. We are looking for two working students to handle our English and German-speaking users. You will join our team in Berlin and work for 10h to 20h/week.
What you will do:
- Provide customers with an amazing support experience, and solutions to users’ incoming inquiries via email, app reviews, and social media. Make them smile :)
- Identify the customers’ issues as quickly as possible and provide them with the quickest and most appropriate answer
- Write Help Center articles and templates
- Document customer feedback
To do this, we believe you should:
- Have a certificate of enrolment at a University in Berlin for at least the next two semesters
- Ideally, be able to work 15-20 hours/week
- Be able to write, read and speak English and/or German at a fluent level
- Love helping people: as an empathetic person, you stay cool, calm and friendly at all times towards our customers and your colleagues, even if requests are repetitive - we are looking for the personal touch which represents our Blinkist spirit
- Have experience in customer support and/or community management
- Be app-savvy: you understand how apps work and are able to assist our users on that topic
- Be familiar with Google Spreadsheets
- Enjoy working in a team
What’s in it for you?
At Blinkist, we offer a fantastic workplace in the heart of Berlin-Neukölln including all the benefits you’d expect.
We foster a unique company culture championing self-empowerment, personal development, direct communication and mutual support.
If we’ve captured your interest and you want to help us build the leading destination for the modern lifelong learner, apply now and let us know why you’re the perfect fit for the job!
Important note - Please include in your cover letter:
- How many hours per week you can work
- Which days you are available