CAD Designer Position
Blentech Corporation, a winner of the North Bay Business Journal's BEST PLACES TO WORK in 2018, is looking to expand its team.
Blentech is a manufacturer of custom food processing systems based in Santa Rosa, CA. The company has built a driven culture of innovation and pioneered many technologies used each day for producing food around the world. Our company fosters a family-like workplace and offers many opportunities to learn new skills and collaborate with our team of professionals on a multitude of projects. Become a member of our award winning team of motivated people that design and build equipment our customers use and rely on to produce their products. We are a fast-paced, stimulating, outgoing, enthusiastic and enjoyable group to collaborate with that has been recognized for our remarkable company culture.
- Create and modify SolidWorks approval models for projects under direction from an Engineer
- Produce electrical drawings in SolidWorks Electrical 2D under the direction from an Electrical Engineer
- Generate Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams
- Create models for equipment standardization projects
- Minimum 2 years design experience in SolidWorks with PDM Pro
- Must be able to demonstrate SolidWorks experience with examples
- Minimum 1 year design experience with AutoCAD
- Proficient with Excel, Word, etc.
- Experience in the manufacturing industry a plus
Only candidates that meet the above qualifications will be considered. To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter and several samples of your latest SolidWorks projects (as PDFs). Please do not attach any files larger than 1 MB.
Please note: This is not an Engineering position nor will it lead to an Engineering position.
This position includes paid holidays, paid vacation and benefits.