Blentech Corporation is a manufacturer of custom food processing systems based out of Santa Rosa, CA. Our company is rapidly growing and a leading OEM supplier and integrator of Food Processing Machinery and process systems. For over 30 years, we have creatively blended function, durability, sanitary design, safety and performance into the design and construction of Blentech systems. Our company fosters a family-like workplace and offers many opportunities to grow, learn new skills and collaborate with our team of professionals on a multitude of projects.
We have an opening for a Mechanical Designer/Engineer. Requirements include the following:
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or other related field or strong work tenure – 5-10 years’ experience with processing equipment design and manufacturing.
- Strong hands-on mechanical aptitude.
- Proficient in Solidworks, Solidworks Electrical, Solidworks PDM Pro, AutoCAD, MS Access
- Responsible for converting written Engineering Specifications into 3D models and 2D engineering/manufacturing drawings. Process includes DFM/DFA best practices:
- Create 3D sheet metal models, 2D sheet metal engineering/manufacturing drawings
- Create 3D assembly models, 2D manufacturing assembly drawings
- Preparation of bill of materials
- Release of drawings to factory
- Support of factory execution
- Responsible for design calculations for dynamic assemblies
- Responsible for compliance with ASME code processes and documentation
Please submit your resume and cover letter to apply.