Blentech Corporation, a winner of the North Bay Business Journal's BEST PLACES TO WORK in 2018, is looking to expand its team.
Blentech is a manufacturer of custom food processing systems based in Santa Rosa, CA. The company has built a driven culture of innovation and pioneered many technologies used in producing food around the world. Our company fosters a family-like workplace and offers many opportunities to learn new skills and collaborate with our team of professionals on a multitude of projects. Become a member of our award-winning team of motivated people that design and build equipment our customers use and rely on to produce their products. We are a fast-paced, stimulating, outgoing, enthusiastic and enjoyable group to collaborate with that has been recognized for our remarkable company culture.
We have an opening for a Mechanical Designer/Engineer. Requirements include the following:
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or other related field or strong work tenure – 3-5 years of experience with processing equipment design and manufacturing.
- Strong hands-on mechanical aptitude.
- Proficient in Solidworks, Solidworks Electrical, Solidworks PDM Pro, AutoCAD, MS Access
- Responsible for converting written Engineering Specifications into 3D models and 2D engineering/manufacturing drawings. Process includes DFM/DFA best practices:
- Create 3D sheet metal models, 2D sheet metal engineering/manufacturing drawings
- Create 3D assembly models, 2D manufacturing assembly drawings
- Preparation of bill of materials
- Release of drawings to factory
- Support of factory execution
- Responsible for design calculations for dynamic assemblies
- Responsible for compliance with ASME code processes and documentation
Please submit your resume and cover letter to apply.