Blentech Corporation is a manufacturer of custom food processing systems based out of Santa Rosa, CA. For over 30 years, we have creatively blended function, durability, sanitary design, safety and performance into the design and construction of Blentech systems. Our company fosters a family-like workplace and offers many opportunities to grow, learn new skills and collaborate with our team of professionals on a multitude of projects. Blentech’s main office and factory are located in Santa Rosa and our Control Panel Shop and Parts & Service Team is located in Indiana.
Our Indiana office is seeking a full time intermediate CAD designer who meets the following skill set and qualifications:
- Produce electrical drawings in AutoCAD under the direction from an Electrical Engineer
- Generate Process & Instrumentation Diagrams
- Create models for equipment standardization projects
- Spec and Generate Electrical Parts list for Purchasing
- Minimum 2 years design experience with AutoCAD/Electrical
- Proficient with Microsoft office (Excel and Word)
- Experience in the manufacturing industry a plus
Please note that this position is located in Indiana. This position will require some travel, including travel for training at our Santa Rosa, California facility.
This position includes paid holidays, paid vacation and benefits.
Only candidates that meet the above qualifications will be considered. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter. Please do not attach any files larger than 1 MB.