Blentech Corporation, a winner of the North Bay Business Journal's BEST PLACES TO WORK in 2018, is looking to expand its team.
Blentech is a manufacturer of custom food processing systems based in Santa Rosa, CA. The company has built a driven culture of innovation and pioneered many technologies used in producing food around the world. Our company fosters a family-like workplace and offers many opportunities to learn new skills and collaborate with our team of professionals on a multitude of projects. Become a member of our award-winning team of motivated people that design and build equipment our customers use and rely on to produce their products. We are a fast-paced, stimulating, outgoing, enthusiastic and enjoyable group to collaborate with that has been recognized for our remarkable company culture.
- Attach, and wire control panel components according to specifications and normal industry practice, using hand tools and power tools.
- Position, align, and adjust parts for proper fit and assembly.
- Connect cables, flex, air lines and wiring.
- Read blueprints and specifications to determine component parts and assembly sequences of electromechanical units.
- Perform simple tests to verify proper point to point wiring.
- Proficient using hands to handle, control, or feel objects, tools or controls.
- Requires standing and climbing step ladders, lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Fluently communicate in face-to-face discussions with individuals and teams.
- Requires being exact or highly accurate to meet strict deadlines.
- Perform tasks while using common protective or safety equipment.
- Use hand or power tools
- Assemble manufactured products and systems by hand
- Read blueprints, including wiring diagrams and engineering drawings
Education and Experience:
- Years of Experience: Minimum 1 year relevant work experience performing panel wiring or machine wiring in a manufacturing environment.
Education: High School/G.E.D Preferred
- Equipment Required: Basic hand tools (Special tools and power tools will be provided.)
- Knowledge Required: English language. Basic mechanical and electrical concepts