Blentech Corporation, a winner of the North Bay Business Journal's BEST PLACES TO WORK in 2018, is looking to expand its team.
Blentech is a manufacturer of custom food processing systems based in Santa Rosa, CA. The company has built a driven culture of innovation and pioneered many technologies used in producing food around the world. Our company fosters a family-like workplace and offers many opportunities to learn new skills and collaborate with our team of professionals on a multitude of projects. Become a member of our award-winning team of motivated people that design and build equipment our customers use and rely on to produce their products. We are a fast-paced, stimulating, outgoing, enthusiastic and enjoyable group to collaborate with that has been recognized for our remarkable company culture.
- BS in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or other related field
- Strong work tenure – 5-10 years experience
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and writing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Project, Work, Excel, and Power Point), Solidworks, AutoCAD plant
- Willing to travel domestically and internationally and with short notice
- Food processing equipment experience or similar large process equipment experience
- Commissioning and onsite support for electrical, mechanical and process issues which may arise
- Customer training
- Applies logical problem solving skills to identify best solutions for onsite problems
- Documentation of all customer support activities – post sale