Shadow is a high-end streaming service for games. What does this mean? Any game you can play on a Windows 10 computer, you can play on Shadow using virtually any device you want! Turn a laptop, Mac, smartphone, tablet or even a 5-year-old PC into a high-end gaming rig through the Shadow app. Then, all you have to do is download your current game library to your Shadow account and start playing all your favorite PC games on max settings! We provides all of the power you'd get from a gaming computer at a fraction of the cost with none of the maintenance!. Our data centers are upgraded with every new generation of technology at no additional cost to you!
We are currently looking for a Senior Software Engineer.
- Develops, creates, and modifies general computer applications software or specialized utility programs.
- Designs Windows services and drivers
- Modifies existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance.
- Analyzes user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and performance constraints.
- Confers with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
- Stores, retrieves, and manipulates data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
- Completing tasks that do not have defined steps; simultaneous use of multiple mental abilities is generally required to determine the best approach.
- Support software releases during test and release cycles
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- 5+ years experience with Programming Language (C, C++ preferred)
- Device driver programming
- User mode or kernel mode device driver experience
- Experience with DirectX, OpenGL, and GPU drivers
- OpenCL, Vulkan AP, and Linux environment experience is a plus
- Virtualization experience is a plus
- Motivated engineer willing to take initiative and operate with minimum guidance